Tuesday, September 18, 2007

The Sun'll Come Out

Today is a better day.
After some brief panic when My SuperHero (husband) announced he was sick, we regrouped and realized we've made it this far and are so not going to get our asses handed to us by a cold. humpf
BoyChild happilly skipped out to the van to head to school this morning, his fever having broken yesterday morning, and my baby girl, Squeak, seems to have developed a taste for baby snot. Yum

I have an acupuncture treatment this evening that I am looking forward to. Sometimes I get better by leaps and bounds, and sometimes it feels like one step forward and two steps back, but I am always grateful for the relief in whatever form it comes.

I have been taking a tincture, called Soul Purpose, intended to aid meditation, lucid dreaming, etc, before my sessions and it's produced some pretty powerful thoughts, dreams, memories and ideas. I usually try to have something light to eat, like greens or fruit, drink some herbal infusion and meditate before hand I almost always come away feeling at least a tiny spring to my step, but often I walk to my car feeling powerful, spiritual and whole. It's like getting a whiff of fresh air when you've been trapped in a mine.

My Superhero was still up at 1am working, as usual, and says that he was able to pound out enough work to stay home and take it easy today. We're a family of Troopers, we are, and though we take turns in the lead, he is most often the steam that helps carry us through.

Thank you, Internets, for all your candles and healing light. We feel it.

xoxo

No comments: